Total 0,00 €
Terms of AMB Trade GmbH
(1) The following conditions apply to all transactions between us and the customer at the time of order.
(2) a "consumer" within the meaning of these conditions means any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract, leaving the text of the contract
(1) The following provisions apply to the contract for purchase through our online store http://www.amb-trade.de/.
(2) In the case of purchase, you sign a contract with
AMB Trade GmbH
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Hamburg
Registration number HRB 102365
(3) Presentation of products in our online shop is not a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but only a free offer to order the goods. When you order the desired product to the consumer enters into a contract of sale.
We can not ensure delivery of the spare parts for vehicles that are older than 20 years old, since the manufacturers stop producing the spare parts for older vehicles generally.
If you need a car key, please ask us about the possibility of producing key before you submit your order, as we can order the keys not for all cars. Also usually the documentation for your car and your passport are required.
(4) When you place an order at our online store, the following rules: a consumer enters into a contract, so that it passes the intended order of order in our online store.
Ordering is as follows:
1) selection of auto parts on the original number
2) confirm by clicking on the "Shopping Cart"
3) check the information in your shopping cart
4) Register for the online store after the registration and entering applicant information (email address and password).
5) Enter the delivery address
6) Select the type of delivery and payment
7) The final confirmation of the order in the system
The consumer can send orders to binding, checking their information, click on the "Back", which he traced back to a site that details the orders and fix or close the web page to interrupt the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order via automatic e-mail ("Order Confirmation"). So take your suggestion about buying.
(5) Storage treaty text of the order through our online store: We keep the text of the agreement and send you the order data and our conditions by email. Our terms and conditions can be read at any time by reference http://amb-trade.de/cms.php?id_cms=3. Your past orders can be viewed in our department for the customer: My Account -> My orders.
§ 3 Prices, prices on delivery, payment, payment terms
(1) The above prices include VAT and other price components, as well as any additional costs.
The prices can be changed at any time by the auto parts manufacturers, while we can have no influence on the price change. In this case, we will ask for a co-payment or transfer the money back if the price has dropped.
Shipping rates shown on the website are only valid for products with a mass of no more than 20kg and dimensions not exceeding 60x60x120cm. If you order the parts which exceeds these limits, please contact us for shipping cost in advance. There is no information about the weight and size in the database provided by the suppliers, so the user must independently learn the characteristics in the workshop
(2) the consumer has the option to pay in the form of advance payment and by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
(3) If the consumer has chosen prepay, he has to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(3) Credit card payment refunds can be done from the amount EUR 45.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) If the product description is not specified, all products are not available to be sent immediately, but will be ordered from manufacturer, and then sent.
(2) We will send the goods only upon received payment.
(3) There may be cases when your ordered items are out of stock because of the old car model or individual configuration. We have the possibility to order these parts at the factory, but the timing of delivery and production will be reported only after placing of the order.
§ 5 Ownership
We reserve the right to ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Cancellations
Terms of the right not to purchase
You can cancel the contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing by email or by returning the goods if the goods are at the buyer prior to the expiration of return. Period of repayment begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods by the buyer (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods, not before receipt of the first part delivery) and not before the fulfillment of our information obligations pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in accordance with Article § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB (Introductory Act to the Civil Code), as well as our obligations in accordance with Article § 312g, paragraph 1, sentence 1 BGB (Civil Code) in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB (Civil Code ). Enough to send a written cancellation or failure of the product itself.
Special orders, electronic components, keys and key cards, parts containing electronic components are non-refundable.
Cancellations must be sent to:
AMB Trade GmbH
§ 7 Terms of the contract relating to the refund for cancellations
If you exercise the right of refusal, then, in accordance with § 357 paragraph 2 BGB (Civil Code) enters into force of the agreement, which you have to pay the regular cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered and if the price of the returned goods does not exceed amount of EUR 40 or if at a higher price of the goods at the time of cancellation you have not received the goods or goods not yet paid under the agreement on the partial payment.
§ 8 of the contract language
When a contract is used exclusively German.
§ 9 Customer Service
You can contact our customer support issues and complaints on weekdays from 9: 30 to 13:30
Phone: 040 30036787
Conditions of the company from 08.2012